17-18 September 2016 - Göteborg HiFi Show - Sweden
The Setup was impressive, pure analog sources:
- Pluto Turntable with Pluto Tonearm and Ikeda 9TT cartridge
- Audiomat Phono Preamplifier
- Reed Turntable with Reed Tonearm and Van den Hul Condor Cartridge
- Octave Phono Preamplifier
- Audiomat integrated Amplifier
- Cammino cabling
- Cammino Power Harmonizer
- Loudspeakers Genuin FS 3 MK 2.
The biggest problem we had was the electricity quality. The room had very old unearthed sockets. Fact is that we had quite some grounding problems and an enormous hmm during setup…
…and these problems have been solved: we got our power from the corridor with a 15m long power cable brought in the local warehouse.
Despite these problems, we have been able to reach a quite satisfactory level of sound reproduction quality with that impressive analogue setup and the people were pleased by the sound that put the Music in focus…
This event has been possible thanks to our Dutch distributor, Marco de Wilde: he took over were Jan could not be part of the event. We are getting a nice Blumenhofer family that support each other, when for any personal reason some of us can’t, the other jump in. This is friendship!!