19 May 2011 - Munich High End
As usual, during the evenings, after show, we continued our show with special guests in Walkertshofen. Instead of going to dinner somewhere we spent time listening for music in our company.
I can tell you. They have been long days, but really fruitful.
The system was composed by:
- Loit Passeri CD Player
- Dr. Feickert Analogue Turntable
- Grandinote Celio Pre Phono
- Grandinote Domino and Demone Power amplifiers
- Blumenhofer Acoustics Gran Gioia Loudspeakers
- Cammino HP Power Harmonizer and cabling
You can read about our participation to the event and the evenings on: - Fairaudio - 6moons - Holger Barske’s Blog - Magazine-Audio.com - Euphonia Audioforum.se ....and many more, that I’d like to add, if I’d have their web page